We have crafted a soothing and revitalizing botanical blend that includes coconut oil, menthol, and arnica, with Verve CBD.
Verve Recovery Creme supports skin revitalization while vitamin E is paired with hemp seed oil to moisturize and nourish skin.
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best CBD Creme possible, with no fillers. Our CBD oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and essential oils.
To effectively use Verve Recovery Creme, apply a nickel size amount to area of pain. Massage in fully and apply as often as needed. Wash hands after application and avoid face and eye area. Do not apply to areas that have an abrasion or open wound.
- Verve CBD organic hemp oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of phytochemicals. These beneficial compounds include a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
- The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- For body use, avoid contact with the eyes, face and sensitive areas
- Use daily for your joints and muscles.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 2 oz. Glass jar to maintain freshness and purity.
- To apply: Gently dip clean fingers in jar and apply to desired area.
- Wash hands after application
Deionized Water, Coconut Oil, CBD extract, Hemp Seed Oil, Steric Acid, Emulsifying Wax NF, Soy Bean Oil (non-GMO), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Magnesium, Arnica MSM, Menthol Crystals, Vitamin E, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Avoid touching eyes or sensitive body parts with this Verve Recovery Creme.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.