More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every CBD organic hemp oil serving.
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best CBD oil possible, with no fillers. Our CBD oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and natural flavors.
- Verve Neuro CBD organic hemp oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of phytochemicals. These beneficial compounds include a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
- The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health. Learn more about Cannabinoids here.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 30mL bottle contains 30 1mL servings or 60 .5mL servings. The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
- See dosing recommendations
For Verve Natural Flavor Full Spectrum Tinctures:
Cannabidiol, Natural Hemp Oil
For Verve Peppermint Flavor Full Spectrum Tinctures:
Cannabidiol, Natural Peppermint Oil
Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the purity of your hemp extract oil.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Martha Donovan –
I have been using the Verve Neuro 2000 CBD oil for over a year to treat my chronic congenital spinal disorder. I am very pleased that I can rely on the oil during the day accompanying my time release prescription medication. I was told when I called and spoke to one of the people at Verve that CBD takes time to build up in the system – this was the case with me. Somedays I am really surprised that my pain is ‘gone’…and I smile thinking I am doing it naturally with just a little helper. I hope in the future I can rely solely on nature to keep my pain away.
Santa Rosa, California